SDO Office Recruitment 2020: Office of Sub Divisional Officer has suggested of recruitment of candidates. The official employment notification has been issued in this regard on www.wbhealth.gov.in. The recruitment is for filling 77 vacancies of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). Make sure to send the filled application form to the office address by the specified date.
SDO Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Sub Divisional Officer|
|Name of the Job||Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)|
|Number of Vacancies||77|
|Last Date to Apply|
SDO Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Sub Divisional Officer
Name of The Posts:
- Accredited Social Health Activist (Bankura)-34
- Accredited Social Health Activist (Malda)-43
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th is the minimum academic qualification to be possessed by every candidate.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview of the candidates will be held to make a decision regarding their selection.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be decided upon the rules and norms for the payment of salaries in the organization concerned with the specific post.
Application Fees: No candidate is obliged to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment nor for attending the Interview.
Age criteria: Candidates of the age of 30-40 years as on 01/01/2020 can only apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SDO Office Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Office of Sub Divisional Officer i.e www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Once you are there on the website download and take a print out of the format of the application provided there.
- Paste your photo on the form and sign across the photo on the form wherever else required.
- Attach copies of required certificates and send the application form to: Office of Respective Block Development Officer
NOTE: The candidates have to make sure that they apply for the recruitment before the last date provided above location wise as follows: