Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019: Gauhati High Court offer for 01 Vacant posts of Law Clerk. The desired and skilled candidate can submit the Online application on or before 15th July 2019. The link for the application is available at www.ghconline.gov.in. The applicant should apply on or before due date otherwise application link closed. The candidate should read the article which will acquaint us the details of age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||15-07-2019|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gauhati High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerk – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should possess Graduation/Post Graduation in Law or Doctorate in Law from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam, Viva Voce and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 20000/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST(P) & (H) – Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Candidate age should depend upon the caste of the applicant which is as follows:
- GEN/OBC/MOBC – 38 years
- SC – 43 years
- ST (P) & ST (H) – 43 years
- PWD – 48 years
Official Website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the official website of the organization www.ghconline.gov.in
- Fill the details in the form about the name, address, contact, E-Mail, etc. after the readout of important instructions.
- The candidate has to upload the latest photograph and the signature in the form.
- Pay the fees and submit the online form on or before the due date.
- The applicant should keep the hard copy of the form for further reference.
- No need to send a hard copy of the form to any specific address.
NOTE: The candidate should visit the website of the organization time to time for the latest notifications.