Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Mizoram Public Service Commission invited the applications for 02 Vacant posts of Medical Physicist, Grade III of MHS under AYUSH Sub-Cadre. The organization has fixed 19th July 2019 as the due date for the submission of the Online form. Therefore all the applicants must apply before the last date and should read the article carefully for more details about the application fees, selection process, etc.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Physicist, Grade III of MHS under AYUSH Sub Cadre|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||19-07-2019|
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mizoram Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Physicist – 01
- Grade III of MHS under AYUSH Sub Cadre
Last Date to Apply: 19-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be M.Sc.(Physics), Mizo Language Knowledge, Computer Proficiency/Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine, Registration from National or State Council from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Level 10 of Pay Matrix which is 56100 to 124500/- per month.
- Rs. 300/- for General Category candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years (Post 1) and 21-35 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of the organization www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Take out the read of the instructions and then put the details in the form.
- It will include the name, address, experience, and other related particulars.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Pay the fees using a debit card/net banking and click on the submit button.
NOTE: The candidate should keep in mind that it is his/her own responsibility to visit the website time and again for the latest updates.