Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Western Railway has released a notification for the purpose of recruitment for 725 Vacant posts of Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk. The web link for Online application is at www.rrc-wr.com whose more due date for application is 30th July 2019. So apply before this date and the candidate should read the article given below to know about the selection process, age level and much more.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||725|
|Last Date to apply||30-07-2019|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Station Master – 135
- Goods Guard – 100
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 129
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 238
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – 105
- Trains Clerk – 18
Last Date to Apply: 30th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate applying for the post must have the qualifications i.e. 12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as below:
- Level 06 – (Post 1) per month
- Level 05 – (Post 2,3) per month
- Level 03 – (Post 4) per month
- Level 02 – (Post 5,6) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
Important Instructions to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official web page of the organization on the website.
- The candidate must put the details in the respective columns of name, address and other particulars.
- Upload the signature with latest white background photograph with the form.
- Submit the form after review before its due date ends.
- Keep out the hard copy for the purpose of application proof.
NOTE: Timely visit to the website is essential for the applicant.