FSSAI Recruitment: Food Safety and Standard Authority Of India has released a job vacancy for this year. This department comes under the supervision of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The department invites offline applications from interested and skilled candidates to fill up the 83 posts of Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Professor, etc. Interested job seekers can go through all the details regarding this advertisement’s qualifications required, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. and apply before the last date i.e. 10th May 2020 to secure their job.
FSSAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standard Authority Of India|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Professor, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||83|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2020|
FSSAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Food Safety and Standard Authority Of India
Name of The Posts: Food Safety and Standard Authority Of India Recruitment is for the following mentioned posts:-
- Advisor – 01
- Director – 07
- Joint Director – 02
- Deputy Director – 02
- Assistant Director – 10
- Administrative Officer – 20
- Assistant – 08
- Sr. Private Secretary – 04
- Personal Secretary – 15
- Senior Manager – 02
- Manager – 04
- Deputy Manager – 08
Last Date to Apply: 1. The last date for filling the application form is 10th May 2020.
2. The last date for receipt of application form is 20th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking forward to this recruitment should hold a Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Diploma/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized board/university/institute.
3. For detailed qualifications of respective posts please visit the official site of FSSAI.
Selection Procedure: Written test Followed by Personal Interview will be the basis of hiring candidates on various posts.
Pay Scale: The pay scale is mentioned below:-
- Advisor – Level 14 (Rs.144200- Rs.218200) per month
- Director – Level 14 (Rs.123100- Rs.215900) per month
- Joint Director – Level 12 (Rs78800-Rs.209200) per month
- Deputy Director – Level 11 (Rs67700- Rs.208700) per month
- Assistant Director – Level 10 (Rs56100- Rs.177500) per month
- Administrative Officer – Level 08(Rs.47600- Rs.151100) per month
- Assistant – (Rs.35400- Rs.112400) per month
- Sr. Private Secretary – Level 08(Rs.47600- Rs.151100) per month
- Personal Secretary – (Rs.44900-Rs.142400) per month
- Senior Manager – Level 12 (Rs78800-Rs.209200) per month
- Manager – (Rs.35400- Rs.112400) per month
- Deputy Manager – Level 10 (Rs56100- Rs.177500) per month
Application Fees: To know the application fee for this recruitment please visit the official site of FSSAI.
Age criteria: Interested applicants should be less than or equal to 56 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given as per organizational rules to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.fssai.gov.in
How To Apply For Food Safety and Standard Authority Of India Recruitment Offline
- Candidates need to check the official website mentioned above.
- Now fill the application form completely and correctly with all the details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, birth certificate, etc.
- Attach your experience certificates, latest photograph, and duly sign it in small letters.
- Send the application form before the last date i.e. 10th May 2020 to the following address – Assistant Director, FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi
NOTE: For more information about FSSAI Recruitment, visit the official site www.fssai.gov.in from time to time.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|