Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Mohali Recruitment: IISER is located in Berhampur, Bhopal, Mohali, Pune, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, and Tirupati. The Mohali situated IISER has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The Department of Mathematical Sciences at IISER-Mohali intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Research Associate Mathematics” to fill up the 01 posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Mohali Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Mohali|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate Mathematics|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||15 June 2020|
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Mohali Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Mohali
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associate Mathematics – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 15 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done a Ph.D. in Mathematics with an interest in transformation groups, knot theory, braid groups, or algebraic systems in low dimensional topology.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Chosen candidates will get Rs. 47,000 + 16% HRA per month
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: IISER Mohali has not given any information regarding the age criteria.
Official Website: http://www.iisermohali.ac.in
How To Apply For Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Mohali Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Register yourself and fill the application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields and input all your basic and professional details like name, address, age, qualification, etc.
- Send application form, detailed CV, list of publications, and research statement in a single pdf file to the principal investigator Dr. Mahender Singh at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
NOTE: The candidates who will be selected will be called for personal interview on 22 June 2020. Keep following the official site to get more updates.