Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Airport Authority of India has released a notification for recruitment purpose. There is a total of 311 vacancies on the posts of Apprentices. The organization invites Online applications for these posts. Due date of application is 20th September 2019 and no other chance of application later it. For more details, see the article given below before applying for the post.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||311|
|Last Date to apply||20-09-2019|
Airports Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airports Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Technical (Diploma)/Graduate Apprentices – 311
Last Date to Apply: 20-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Diploma or Degree from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Shortlisting and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 15000/- (For Diploma Holders) and Rs. 12000/- (For Degree Holders).
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals to 26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 :
- An applicant should visit the website of an organization and read the instructions there.
- Fill the details in the application form which should be about the candidate’s name, address, experience, etc.
- Upload the documents required by the due date with the signature and the photograph of the applicant in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees to the account of organization if required otherwise ignore it.
- Submit the form through the portal of an organization after a careful review of the details in it.
- Retain the print of the application for future reference.
NOTE: Applicant should be aware of to know the latest updates published on the website from time to time.