Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019: Forest Research Institute Dehradun is inviting candidates to attend the Walk-in-Interview for recruitment for 09 vacancies for Junior Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, and Other Posts. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 09,12,13 October 2020. We have provided all the details related to the Walk-in-Interview and the recruitment process, so make sure not to miss any important detail and follow all the specified instructions.
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Junior Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, and Other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||09,12,13 October 2020|
Forest Research Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Forest Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): 06
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01
- Project Assistant: 01
- Field Assistant: 01
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed:
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): M.Sc in Botany/ Forestry/ Environment Management/ Environment Science.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. in Botany/ Biodiversity and conservation with 02 years of research experience.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Science (Botany) or B.Sc. Forestry/ B.Sc. Agriculture.
- Field Assistant: Class 12th with science.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: The Application fee is not to be paid by the candidates.
Official Website: www.icfre.org
Important Instructions to apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019:
- The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held at the specified address on the specified date and time.
- The applicants must bring a passport size photo, academic certificates in original and xerox copy.
- The Walk-in-Interview will be held at 09:00 AM on 09th/ 12th and 13tn October 2020 at the following address at The Board Room of Forest Research Institute Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006
NOTE: Read all important instructions and follow carefully before applying online.