Indian Army Recruitment: Indian Army has advertised a job vacancy notice for the recruitment of candidates for various posts of Soldier, Clerk, Soldier Technical. Online applications are invited from unmarried male applicants who are citizens of India and possess the necessary qualification mentioned below. The candidates must apply for the recruitment on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in as soon as possible between the specified period i.e 03/10/2020 to 16/11/2020. If you are interested in Indian Army recruitment then you can apply after going through all the details. The recruitment rally will be held from 02/12/2020 to 12/12/2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Job
|Soldier, Clerk, Soldier Technical
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for the job should have done 10+2 or its equivalent from a Recognised University/ Institute/ Board.
Last Date To Apply: 16/11/2020
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Physical Fitness and Measurement test followed by Medical Exam and Written Test.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay as per the rules and regulations will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application Fees: Check the official site to know this criterion.
Age criteria: As per the norms i.e 17.5 years to 23 years. The candidates must be born between 01/10/1997 to 01/04/2003.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment :
- Job opportunists need to go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and open the notification link regarding this recruitment in Recruitment Section.
- Fill the application form by inputting all the details and also attach a photograph and other documents as asked by the Indian Army.
- Upload your digital signature and submit the form before session times out.
- Admit cards will be received by 17/11/2020 onwards.
- Attend the recruitment rally from 02/12/2020 to 12/12/2020 at the following venue: Rao Tula Ram Stadium, Rewari, Haryana
NOTE: To get more information about the date of the interview, physical test, etc. you need to visit the above mentioned official site.