DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH Recruitment: DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH has liberated a job vacancy for this year for all 10th and 12th pass job seeking aspirants. The department intends to recruit desirable and able Forester & Forest Guard for engagement on a full-time basis on the vacant 20 posts. The submission of the application is through an online medium through the official site. Read this full job advertisement of DFW to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH|
|Name of the Job||Forester & Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2020|
DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH
Name of The Posts:
- Forester – 06
- Forest Guard – 14
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th with ITI/Diploma/12th from a well-known institute/college/university.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the application form is 20 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam, physical efficiency test, and medical examination.
Pay Scale: A mountainous amount of Rs. 10300 – Rs.34800/- per month along with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/4400 per month will be given to chosen candidates.
- General/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Women candidates are liable to pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate seeking this job opportunity should not below 18 years and above 37 years. As per DFW norms, the upper age limit will be relaxable for reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.fwdchd.in
Important Instructions to apply for DEPARTMENT OF FORESTS & WILDLIFE CHANDIGARH Recruitment:
- www.fwdchd.in is the site of the recruiting department that needs to be clicked by the aspirants who want to submit their applications.
- Once you have opened the site, now look for the application form regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by DFW and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Submit the application form before the deactivation of the online submission link.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.