Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment:– Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades and it has opened the various vacancy this year for the Recruitment of Chief Research Manager, Research Officer on vacant 06 seats. Fascinated aspirants who are eligible in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply through the Online Process by visiting the official website of IOCL. All the major information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below, so read it completely before submitting your applications.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Chief Research Manager, Research Officer|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||23 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment:
Recruiting Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name Of The Posts:
- Chief Research Manager – 02
- Senior Research Manager – 02
- Research Officer – 02
Education Qualification: Applicants applying for various posts listed in this recruitment should have done Bachelors Degree or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering/Ph.D. from a recognized Indian College/University/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form submission is to be done on or before 23 October 2020.
- The maximum age for the post of Chief Research Manager is 45 years.
- The maximum age for the post of Senior Research Manager is 40 years.
- The maximum age for the post of Research Officer is 32 years.
Selection Procedure: Virtual Interview & Final In-Person will be the basis of selection.
- Chief Research Manager – Rs.100000 – Rs.260000 per month
- Senior Research Manager – Rs.90000 – Rs.240000 per month
- Research Officer – Rs.50000 – Rs.160000 per month
Application Fees: No updation is given by IOCL regarding the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Application Process For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- You need to go to the official site first to get all the necessary information that is required for filling the online application form.
- Once you read all the relevant information fill the application form.
- Attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- Also, upload your photograph in passport size of colored pixels and sign the form in digital format.
- Submit it before 23 October 2020.
Note: To know more about IOCL Recruitment, keep visiting the official site regularly.