Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment: Forest Research Institute Dehradun has decided to appoint a Project Assistant, Field Assistant in the department on the vacant 09 seats. An interested, qualified, and a desirable person can submit the application in the Offline mode on the format prescribed for this purpose on or before 09 October 2020. The details of educational qualification, selection process, and more criteria are mentioned below.
Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Forest Research Institute Dehradun|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistant, Field Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||09 October 2020|
Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Forest Research Institute Dehradun
Name, Number & Educational Qualification of The Posts:
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): 06 Posts – Applicant should have done M.Sc in Botany/Forestry/Environment Management/Environment Science in first-class from the recognized board.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The candidate should have a degree in M.Sc. in Botany/Biodiversity and conservation with 02 years of research experience.
- Project Assistant: The applicant should be a Graduate in Science with Botany as one of the subjects or should have done B.Sc. Forestry/B.Sc. Agriculture from the recognized board, university, or institute.
- Field Assistant: The applicant should be intermediate with science.
Last Date to Apply: Send the application forms on or before 09 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Application Fee: All applicants should check the official site of FRI to know this structure.
Pay Scale: Attractive pay per month will be given for all the posts.
Age criteria: Candidate should check the official site of FRI to know this structure.
Official Website: https://www.icfre.org/
Important Instructions to apply for Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment OFFLINE:
- The Applicant should fill the details in the application form according to the guidelines laid on the official site of FRI.
- Paste the latest photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Attach the self-attested certificates related to name, address, qualifications, age, caste. etc.
- Send it to the address – The Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-24S006.
NOTE: Candidate should appear for walk-in-interview on 09, 12, and 13 October 2020 at 9:00 am.