State Bank Of India Recruitment: State Bank Of India has released various job vacancies this year for all the Indian Citizens who are young and experienced and are looking for a banking career in one of the largest public sector bank. All the interested aspirants are hereby invited to fill the application form on the official site sbi.co.in on or before 8 October 2020. The number of posts and various details regarding it are mentioned below.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officer and Post Doctoral Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Last Date to Apply||8 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of State Bank Of India Recruitment:
Company Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)-17 Posts
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 5 Posts
- Data Trainer- 1 Post
- Data Translator- 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst – 1 Post
- Assistant GM (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – 1 Post
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer- 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)- 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist) -11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)- 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III) – 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II) – 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II) – 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III) – 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II)- 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II) – 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)- 4 Posts
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 8 October 2020 and the online submission starts from 18 September 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The job seekers who are applying for various posts should have done Graduation/B.E./B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/MBA/PGDM from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Ranking in Merit List, written exam marks, and performance in Personal Interview will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
Pay Scale: The aspirants who will fulfill the selection process and get an appointment in SBI will be given attractive pay as per his or her post.
- Deputy Manager (Security) – Age limit of 25 to 40 years
- MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) – 25 to 35 years
- Data Trainer- Maximum of 38 years
- Data Translator, Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Maximum of 40 years
- Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – Maximum of 45 years
- Data Protection Officer-: 55 years
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), (System Officer) – 24 to 32 years
- Manager (Data Scientist)- Age limit of 26 years to 35 years
- Risk Specialist- 25 to 30 years
1. Application fees (Non-refundable) of Rs 750/- is for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and SC/ST/PWD candidates are provided exemption by the bank in terms of application fee payment.
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Important Instructions To Apply For SBI Recruitment Online-
- Register yourself on the SBI site and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Now upload the latest photograph and signature of yours and other documents.
- Also, upload the left thumb smudge-free impression.
- Once all the documents are uploaded, fill the application form.
- Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same before the last date.
NOTE: The candidates should check the official site from time to know more and should note down the registration number and password which is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.