Kolkata Police Department Recruitment: Huge number of vacancies are liberated by the Kolkata Police Department this year. The last date to fill the application form is running out soon so submit your forms offline as soon as possible after reading all the instructions contained in this article as it covers all the major details about Nurse, Physiotherapist, and all other posts. The total vacancies which are vacant are 35 in number and the details related to eligibility criteria, online registration method, application Fee, etc are mentioned below.
Kolkata Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Police Department|
|Name of the Job||Nurse, Physiotherapist, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Last Date to Apply||3 & 4 November|
Kolkata Police Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kolkata Police Department
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – 4 Posts
- M.O. (General Duty)- 5 Posts
- Sister-in-Charge – 8 Posts
- Nurse Gr.- II- 10 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Pharmacist – 2 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 1 Post
- Lab Technician (Pathology) – 2 Posts
- ECG Tech – 1 Post
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of forms is decided as 3 & 4 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job seekers seeking a job should have completed MBBS/Post-Graduation in the respective discipline/B. Sc. Nursing from a recognized college/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – Rs.50000/month
- M.O. (General Duty)- Rs.40000/month
- Sister-in-Charge – Rs.21000/month
- Nurse Gr.- II- Rs.21000/month
- Physiotherapist – Rs.21000/month
- Pharmacist – Rs.21000/month
- X-Ray Technician – Rs.21000/month
- Lab Technician (Pathology) – Rs.21000/month
- ECG Tech – Rs.21000/month
Age criteria: The upper age limit defined for this post is 50 years for all other posts and 65 years in the case of specialist doctors. The Kolkata Police Department will relax the upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Official Website: http://kolkatapolice.gov.in/
How To Apply For Kolkata Police Department Recruitment Online-
- Go to the official site http://kolkatapolice.gov.in/ and read the guidelines in detail.
- Now, enter the details in the application form according to the instruction provided by the Department after downloading it.
- Attach the xerox documents like ID Proof, DOB Proof, Residence Proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Carry the form along with originals and photocopies at Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025 on 3 & 4 November 2020 for walk-in-interview.
NOTE: The applicants should note that more details can be seen by checking the official site.