Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment: Employees State Insurance Corporation has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department is in search of talented and skilled aspirants to deploy them on the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor, etc. The recruitment is for a particular Faridabad region. If you are interested in ESIC recruitment, you need to apply online after knowing all the details regarding this recruitment by reading this notification completely.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor|
|Number of Vacancies||66|
|Last Date to Apply||15 April 2020|
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor – 66
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 15th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have done MBBS, MD, DNB, Diploma from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: ESIC Faridabad Officials are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the Interview.
|Senior Resident||Rs. 1,01,000/- Per Month|
|Junior Resident||Rs.21,000/- Per Month|
|Tutor||Rs.56,100/- Per Month|
Application Fees No application fee to be paid for ESIC recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicants should be less than 35 years of age to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor under this recruitment.
Official Website: esic.nic.in
How To Apply For Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit to esic.nic.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before 15th April 2020 to confirm your entry.
- Print the application form for future use.
NOTE: For any help regarding the dates of an interview and other criteria, please visit the official site.