Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has announced a job notification for this year. 114 vacancies are open for the post of Ward Boy on an urgent basis to overcome the situation of COVID-19. Applications are invited from skilled and desirable aspirants to fill up various posts mentioned here. Check the eligibility criteria and other details regarding this recruitment over here.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Name of the Job||Ward Boy|
|Number of Vacancies||114|
|Last Date to Apply||17th April 2020|
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Name of The Posts:
- Ward Boy – 114
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form from 9th April 2020 and it needs to be filed on or before 17th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this job should have done 10th from an accredited University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents are verified, candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the post of WardBoy is between Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900/- Per Month.
Application Fees: You need to check the official site of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of applicants should be in the range of 18-38years. Further relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: portal.mcgm.gov.in
How To Apply For Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official site mentioned above and click on the Recruitment Section.
- You will see Chief Labor Officer Section and will find the advertisement for the Wardboy for COVID-19.
- Register yourself with valid Id and Password.
- Start filling the application form. Enter all the valid details correctly.
- Attach all the documents needed for this recruitment.
- Pay the application fee through any online medium if demanded.
- Submit the application form with a valid email id to email@example.com before the last date.
NOTE: For more updates about this recruitment, you need to visit the portal.mcgm.gov.in from time to time.