Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has advertised a job vacancy notice for this year. The nation is in search of desirable and skilled and hard-working doctors and the Jharkhand Public Service Commission wants to hire the same for 380 Posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to give a helping hand to the nation by treating patients and making them secure from COVID-19 then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||380|
|Last Date to Apply||8th May 2020|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment is for 380 Posts of Medical Officer.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done MBBS with one year of internship from a Recognised University/Institute/Board recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 8th May 2020 and you can start filling the applications from 9th April 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For the post of Medical Officer, chosen candidates will get an attractive amount ranging between Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400 per month.
- Gen/OBC category candidates will pay Rs.600 as an application fee.
- SC/ST category candidates of Jharkhand State will pay Rs.150 as an application fee.
- The application fee is exempted for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the male applicants should be between 23 – 35 years and female applicants age should lie between 23-38 years. More relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment :
- Job opportunists need to go to jpsc.gov.in and open the notification link regarding this recruitment.
- Register yourself with valid id and password.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a domicile of Jharkhand state to avail exemption in application fee and age limits.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site