Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2019: We are very glad to discuss the appointment notice released by the Department of Telecommunications. The organization invites the applications in Offline mode from the skilled and eligible candidates for 36 Vacancies on the posts of Senior Accountant, LDC, MTS, PA/Stenographer. The applications only to reach the office till 02nd July 2019 (Post 1-4) and 30th June 2019 (Post 5) would be considered otherwise be worthless. For a detailed description about the particulars of the post, read the article given below.
Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Telecommunication|
|Name of the Job||Sr. Accountant, LDC, MTS, PA/Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||36|
|Last Date to apply||02nd July and 30th June 2019|
Department of Telecommunication Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Telecommunication
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Accountant – 13
- Junior Accountant – 06
- Lower Division Clerk – 13
- Multi-Tasking staff – 03
- PA/Stenographer/Grade – I – 01
Last Date to Apply: 02nd July 2019 & 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be such a person like an Officer holding the analogous post
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows :
- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1,5)
- Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 2)
- Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 3)
- Rs. 18000 to 56900/- (Post 4)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.dot.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants must be filled with the details in the columns given in the form.
- The details must contain the following particulars i.e Date of Birth, Previous Job Experience, etc.
- Affix the Xerox of the documents served for proof purpose.
- Send the application to the following address. Department of Telecommunications, Office of the Controller of Communication Accounts, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600028 OR Department of Telecommunications, Office of the Controller of Communication Accounts, Kerela, Door Sanchar Bhawan: Thiruvananthapuram – 695033
NOTE: Applicants must keep themselves updated with the latest notifications.