Chief Pay & Account Office Recruitment 2019: The Office of Chief Pay & Account has advertised for recruitment on 10 Vacancies to work on the post of Accountant. The needed and eligible candidate can submit the application in Online mode and the due date for which is 30th June 2019. All the desired applicants are guided to check out the complete details as mentioned in the official notification before applying for the post.
Chief Pay & Account Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chief Pay & Account Office|
|Name of the Job||Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
Chief Pay & Account Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chief Pay & Account Office
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant – 10
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate searching for the post must have Bachelor Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam (Paper I & II) and Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 29200 to 92300/- per month.
Application Fees: Please check out the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years (Male) and 18-38 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.Is.and.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Chief Pay & Account Officer Recruitment 2019 :
- The candidate should log in the website on the official link of the organization.
- A page with detailed information will appear on the computer screen, please read it before applying.
- After reading the instructions proceed for further process i.e. fill up of details in the form.
- The details will be about the name, address, qualifications and other relevant particulars.
- Upload the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Submit the form on or before the last date after a careful review.
- Keep out the print page in case of need in the future.
NOTE: Candidate must update himself with all the latest notifications.