Indian Banks Association Recruitment 2019: There is a great chance for those who wants to work on the post of Manager. The Indian Banks Association has needed the 03 skilled and smart persons for the post of Manager. The candidate with required qualifications can submit Online application on or before 03rd July 2019. For other related particulars, read the paragraph given below.
Indian Banks Association Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Banks Association|
|Name of the Job||Manager|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||03rd July 2019|
Indian Banks Association Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Banks Association
Name of The Posts:
- Manager – 06
Last Date to Apply: 03-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 26180 to Rs. 62480/- per month.
Application Fees: All category candidates are required to pay Rs. 750/-
Age criteria: Candidate age must not be more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st March 2019.
Official Website: www.iba.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Banks Association Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly the candidate should log in the official website of the organization.
- The important instructions appear there should be read out carefully and then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill the complete details about the name, address, experience, etc. of the candidate.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the fees and submit the form on or before the due date after review the details filled in it.
- Candidate should keep the hard copy for future reference.
- Hard copy need not send at any place.
NOTE: The candidate must visit the official website regularly to get the latest updates. The date on which the Written Exam held is 28th July 2019.