DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH Recruitment: In terms of the notice issued by DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH we are publishing this advertisement to inform you that the department has various vacancies open for this year. The department wants to recruit Assistant Professors & General Duty Medical Officers on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education and
APVVP Hospitals. This notification has all the major details regarding this recruitment so read it completely and applications will be accepted online.
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professors & General Duty Medical Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||1184|
|Last Date to Apply||19th April 2020|
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 592
- Specialists in General & Pulmonary Medicine – 400
- Specialists in Anesthesiology – 192
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 19th April 2020 commencing from 15th April 2020.
- General Duty Medical Officer – Applicants should have completed MBBS.
- Specialists in General & Pulmonary Medicine – Applicants should have done MD, General Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine.
- Specialists in Anesthesiology – Applicants should have done MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on marks in qualifications and experience they hold.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of Rs. 1,10, 000/- for Specialists and Rs.53,945/- for General Duty Medical Officers will be given.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by DME to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the job seekers must be less than 40 years from the specified date of 01/04/2020.Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: dme.ap.nic.in
How To Apply For DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official site of DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form regarding the detail of name, marks scored, birth details, address proof, etc.
- Attach the documents demanded like S.S.C. certificate, Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council, Marks lists of MBBS, Post Graduate Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC.
- Submit the application form.
NOTE: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit the official site mentioned above.