Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notice for the recruitment of Civil Judge on various 221 posts. The commission has invited applications from desirable and job-seeking candidates to apply for recruitment for 221 vacancies of Civil Judge to be filled by 5th May 2020. Make sure to read all of the details regarding this recruitment in this advertisement notice.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Last Date to Apply||5th May 2020|
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge-221
Last Date to Apply: The online submission of the application form will start from 12th March 2020 and will end by 5th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for this recruitment should hold a Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized law college or university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview will be the basis of selection for hiring candidates on posts of Civil Judge.
Pay Scale: Handsome amount of pay will be offered to the selected candidates.
- General and OBC Category candidates will pay 600 Rupees as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ Women of Bihar and PH Candidates will pay 150 Rupees as application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be a minimum of 22 years and a maximum of 35 years of age as on 01/08/2019.According to the Bihar Public Service Commission officials, relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates in age limits.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
How to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- The applicants need to go to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- You need to find the application form through the Careers Section.
- Fill all of the details asked in the application form and after that upload a passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee online according to the category you belong to.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Make sure to save a soft copy of the application form.
NOTE: The applicants need to visit www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .regularly to keep getting important updates about the process of recruitment and other details.