District Panchayat Gir Somnath Recruitment: District Panchayat Gir Somnath has released a job advertisement for this year for the appointment of Health Worker, Staff Nurse, Supporting Staff, etc. for the various 104 posts. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details and various posts and the eligibility criteria for the same.
District Panchayat Gir SomnathRecruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Panchayat Gir Somnath|
|Name of the Job||Health Worker, Staff Nurse, Supporting Staff, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||104|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2020|
District Panchayat Gir Somnath Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Panchayat Gir Somnath
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer – 11
- Ayush Doctor RBSK – 09
- Ayush Doctor UPHC – 02
- Pharmacist – 04
- Pharmacist cum Data Assistant(RBSK) – 13
- Staff Nurse – 32
- Laboratory Technician – 03
- Female Health Worker – 14
- Nutrition Assistant – 01
- Supporting Staff – 11
- Midwifery – 04
Last Date to Apply: The last date for final submission of online application form is 18th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: For the various posts listed above, Applicants should have done ANM/GNM/MPH/Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy & Nursing/B.A/B.Sc/M.A./M.Sc/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS from a renowned board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on performance in Personal Interview and on the basis of rank in the merit list. Document Verification will also take place.
- Medical Officer – Rs.30000 per month
- Ayush Doctor RBSK – Rs.25000 per month
- Ayush Doctor UPHC – Rs.22000 per month
- Pharmacist – Rs.13000 per month
- Pharmacist cum Data Assistant(RBSK) – Rs.13000 per month
- Staff Nurse – Rs.13000 per month
- Laboratory Technician – Rs.13000 per month
- Female Health Worker – Rs.12500 per month
- Nutrition Assistant – Rs.13000 per month
- Supporting Staff – Rs.10000 per month
- Midwifery – Rs.30000 per month
Application Fees: Check the official notification of District Panchayat Gir Somnath to know this structure.
- Medical Officer – Maximum 65 years
- Ayush Doctor RBSK – Maximum 40 years
- Ayush Doctor UPHC – Maximum 40 years
- Pharmacist – Maximum 40 years
- Pharmacist cum Data Assistant(RBSK) – Maximum 40 years
- Staff Nurse – Maximum 45 years
- Laboratory Technician – Maximum 36 years
- Female Health Worker – Maximum 45 years
- Nutrition Assistant – Maximum 35 years
- Supporting Staff – Maximum 45 years
- Midwifery – Maximum 45 years
Official Website: girsomnath.nic.in
How To Apply For District Panchayat Gir Somnath Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You are informed that applications for this recruitment will be accepted via email. So you should have a valid email id before applying for any post.
- To download the application form you have to check the official site.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, ‘No Objection Certificate’ and mark sheets, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
NOTE: For any further help, regarding the interview dates and much more you can visit girsomnath.nic.in from time to time.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|