Department of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment: Department of Post Uttar Pradesh has liberated a job notification for this year. The job notification is for hiring 3951 Gramin Dak Sevaks in UP state. If you are interested in this recruitment, you can check all the details in this advertisement regarding qualifications required, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. and apply before the last date i.e 7th May 2020 to confirm your entry.
Department of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Number of Vacancies||3951|
|Last Date to Apply||7th May 2020|
Department of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post Uttar Pradesh
Name of The Posts: Department of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment is for the 3951 Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 23rd March 2020 and the deadline for submission is 7th May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to be appointed under this recruitment should have done metric/10th with proficiency in local language from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking in the merit list.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks under the Department of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment will get an attractive pay of Rs.10000 per month
- Candidates of the GEN/OBC category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates of SC/ST/P.WD category and female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Interested aspirants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age counted from 23rd March 2020.
- as per organizational norms of UP state, relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per organizational norms.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
How To Apply For Department of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job contenders need to go to the official website and fill the application form completely and correctly with all the details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, birth certificate, etc.
- Upload a clear and latest photograph of yours and digital signature too.
- Submit the application form and make online payment before the last date i.e 7th May 2020.
NOTE: Read the official notification to get more updates regarding this recruitment.