SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment: SOUTHERN RAILWAY has advertised a job notification for this year in search of Para Medical Staff. The department invites applications from the eligible and intelligent candidates immediately for the 197 Posts of Physiotherapist, Dietician, etc. for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period of maximum 3 months. Read this complete advertisement to get various details regarding this recruitment.
SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SOUTHERN RAILWAY|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Staff, Hospital Attendant, Physiotherapist, Dietician, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||197|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd April 2020|
SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: SOUTHERN RAILWAY
Name of The Posts:
- Nursing Superintendent – 110
- Physiotherapist – 03
- Dietician – 02
- Haemodialysis Technician – 04
- Skilled Electronic Technician – 02
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – 68 (including 20 Females)
- Lab Assistant Gr.II – 04
- Radiographer – 04
Last Date to Apply: The last date for online submission of application form is 22nd April 2020.
- Nursing Superintendent – Applicants should have done 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution.
- Physiotherapist – Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years of practical experience.
- Dietician – Applicants should have done B.Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized Institution.
- Haemodialysis Technician – Applicants should have done B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis.
- Skilled Electronic Technician – Candidates should have a Degree in Science with Diploma in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
- Hospital Attendant – Applicant should have passed 10th std. from a recognized institution with a little bit of experience in any hospital.
- Lab Assistant – Candidates should have done 12th with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university.
- Radiographer – Candidates should have done 10+2 with Physics and
Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis
Technology (2 years course) from a recognized institution.
Selection Procedure: Teleconference Interview will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates.
- Nursing Superintendent – ₹ 44,900/- in Level-7
- Physiotherapist – ₹ 35,400/- in Level-6
- Dietician – ₹ 44,900/- in Level-7
- Haemodialysis Technician – ₹ 35,400/- in Level-6
- Skilled Electronic Technician – ₹ 29,200/- in Level-5
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – ₹ 18,000/- in Level-1
- Lab Assistant Gr.II – ₹ 21,700/- in Level-3
- Radiographer – ₹ 29,200/- in Level-5
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by Southern Railways officials to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age criteria is mentioned below for different posts:-
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 – 40 years
- Physiotherapist, Dietician, Hospital Attendant, Radiographer – 18 – 33 years
- Skilled Electronic Technician – 19 – 33 years
- Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
Official Website: sr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For SOUTHERN RAILWAY Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates should visit the official site and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- Re-check all the details filled in the application form before submission on the official site.
- Carry all the necessary documents with you on the interview date.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.