Department Of Revenue Recruitment: Department Of Revenue has issued a notice for the recruitment of Village Accountants on various 54 posts. The department has invited applications from desirable and job-seeking candidates to apply for the recruitment on or before 1st June 2020 via online method. Make sure to read all of the details regarding this recruitment in this advertisement notice.
Department Of Revenue Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Revenue|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||1st June 2020|
Department Of Revenue Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Revenue
Name of The Posts: Department Of Revenue Recruitment is for the 54 posts of Village Accountants.
Last Date to Apply: Interested job seekers can start filling the online application form from 18th March 2020 and the last date for submission is 1st June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job applicants who are applying for this job should have passed 12th from an accredited board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination, personal interview, and ranking in the merit list.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of salary ranging between Rs.21400 – Rs.42000 per month will be given to selected candidates.
- The application fee is Rs.200 for candidates belonging to the GENERAL/2A/2B/3A/3B category.
- Candidates of SC/ST/Cat -1 category have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age. As per organizational norms, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: mandya-va.kar.nic.in
How To Apply For Department Of Revenue Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website and read the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc
- Through any of the online medium of payments mentioned in the official notice, pay the requisite application fee.
- Verify all the details once again and submit the application form before the last date to i.e 1st June 2020(extended) to secure your job.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.