Department of Post Recruitment 2019: Department of Post had advertised for various vacancies in their organization for different areas. It is a golden opportunity for those who are seeking a job in govt sector. The applicant can submit Online application for 10066 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS). The application should be submitted by the 22nd & 29th of September 2019. For more information, let us read the below-given article.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Post|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Number of vacancies||10066|
|Last Date to apply||22nd & 29th September 2019|
Department of Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Post
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Assam) – 919
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Bihar) – 1063
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Gujarat) – 2510
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Karnataka) – 2637
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Kerala) – 2086
- Gramin Dak Sewaks (Punjab) – 851
Last Date to Apply: 22nd & 29th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 10th from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 10000 to 12000/- per month as per the post.
- For GEN/OBC and EWS Candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PWD and Female Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 05th of August 2019.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant must fill the application form by log in the official site of the organization.
- Read the necessary instructions and fill-up the form.
- Put the details in it of the name, address, experiences, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the necessary documents along with passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees and submit the application by the due date.
NOTE: The candidate should have a strict observation on the website of the organization to get complete information.