Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019: Andhra Bank invites Off-line applications on the printed page for the 30 Vacancies of Sub Staff. The due date to up to which the application must reach to the office address is the 31st August 2019 and no chance after it. Therefore the candidate must apply within the specified time limit. The complete details about the selection procedure, the level of age, the scale of pay, etc. are given in the notification drafted below.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the Job||Sub Staff|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||31st August 2019|
Andhra Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Staff – 15
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to hold 10th from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 9560 to 18545/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
Important Instructions to apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of an organization on google.
- The candidate should read the important guidelines necessary for application.
- Fill the details (name, address, contact, and experience) in the application form in a complete and accurate way.
- Paste the passport size clear background photograph and signed below it.
- Affix the photocopies of the essential documents along with it.
- And finally, post the application form to the below-given address. The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank HR Department, Zonal Office Srikakulam Venkatapuram Junction, Near Simhadwaram Srikakulam – 532005
- Keep a photocopy of the application form for further need.
NOTE: Please take a regular visit on the website of the organization for the important notifications.