Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for 415 Vacancies on the different posts of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II). Interested and the desired person can submit Online application on the portal of the organization if he/she has the necessary qualifications. Due date of application is 03rd September 2019. For the complete description of the post including the selection procedure, pay scale, application fees, etc. read out the below-mentioned article carefully.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Number of vacancies||415|
|Last Date to apply||03rd September 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- National Defence Academy – 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 45
Last Date to Apply: 03-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam, SSB Test and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST/Son of JCOs/NCOs/ORs.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born in between 02-01-2001 to 01-01-2004 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of the organization www.upsc.gov.in.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form online after the read of the important instructions.
- Mentioned the details there regarding the name, address, education, etc. in a prescribed way.
- The candidate must upload the latest passport size photograph with the signature in it.
- Deposit the application fees in favor of the organization and finally submit the form.
- The candidate is required to retain the hard copy of the application form for further need.
NOTE: Candidate should take a regular visit on the website of an organization.