Central Railway Recruitment: Central Railway Mumbai has announced job vacancies on an urgent basis for this year. The department wants to hire skilled and energetic Para Medical Staff for the 172 posts of Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala), etc. The department will be interviewing what’s app conference recorded call on 9th April 2020. You can apply online for this recruitment by posting application form and other necessary documents through email.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala)|
|Number of Vacancies||172|
|Last Date to Apply||6th April 2020|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 44
- Health Inspector – 03
- Pharmacist – 05
- Hospital Attendant – 52
- House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) – 68
Last Date to Apply: Applications need to be sent on or before 6th April 2020 and the interview will be held on 9th April 2020.
- Staff Nurse – Candidates should have done 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions.
- Health Inspector – Candidates should have done B.Sc with Chemistry as additional or main subject with a one-year diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector.
- Pharmacist – Applicants should have completed 12th std. or equivalent with 2 years diploma in pharmacy.
- Hospital Attendant – Candidates should have passed 10th Standard from a known board/institute.
- House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) – Candidates should have passed 10th Standard from a known board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Personal interview on Whatsapp recorded call will be the mode of selection.
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be given for all the posts mentioned.
Application Fees: The department demands no application fee from applicants.
Age criteria: The age criteria for the different post is mentioned below:-
- Staff Nurse – 20 – 40 years
- Health Inspector – 18 – 33 years
- Pharmacist – 20 – 35 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 – 30 years
- House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) – 18 – 30 years
Official Website: cr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For Central Railway Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official site mentioned above.
- If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then fill the application form online.
- Attach the DOB certificate, caste certificate, experience certificate, NOC from current employer, Mark sheets, etc.
- Send all the mentioned documents along with the application form to the email mentioned before the last date. firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You should have a working high-speed internet connection as the interview will be held online through Whatsapp on 9th April between 10 am to 6 pm.