Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment: Indian Space Research Organisation has published a job recruitment vacancy notification on their official site www.isro.gov.in.All the job desirable and hard-working applicants who are looking for a career in the technical field are hereby invited to fill the application form online before the due date i.e.1st May 2020. You can check all the details and application form submission process regarding this recruitment over here.
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Scientist/Engineer/Technician etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Last Date to Apply||1st May 2020|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist/Engineer – 21
- Technical Assistant – 06
- Technician B – 25
- Draughtsman B – 03
Last Date to Apply: The commencement of online application will start from 14th March 2020 and interested candidates need to apply on or before 1st May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates applying for this recruitment should have done 10th with ITI/Diploma In Engineering/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/P.Hd from a recognized university/board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for different posts is mentioned below:-
- Scientist/Engineer – Rs.67700 – Rs.208700 per month
- Technical Assistant – Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month
- Technician B – Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month
- Draughtsman B – Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month
Application Fees: Check the official notification for these criteria.
Age criteria: Job seekers applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age. Exemption in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
How To Apply For Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official site and read the official notification on the website regarding this recruitment.
- You need to register yourself with valid ID and Password and personal mobile number and fill all your basic details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Upload your passport size photograph and digital signature in jpeg format and make payment of application fee if required.
- Submit it before 1st May 2020.
NOTE: To know the dates of the call letter download, written exam, please visit the official site mentioned above from time to time.