Central Bureau Of Investigation Recruitment: Central Bureau Of Investigation has advertised a job vacancy for the year 2020. The department intends to recruit desirable and physically fit aspirants for engagement as “Sub Inspector Of Police” to fill up the 11 posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this notification to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Central Bureau Of Investigation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau Of Investigation|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector Of Police|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2020|
Central Bureau Of Investigation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Bureau Of Investigation
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector Of Police – 11
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of offline application form is 16th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from an accredited board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination and physical standard test.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this post will get an attractive amount of salary.
Application Fees: You should visit the official site to know how much application fee is to be paid category wise for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be a maximum of 40 years of age.SC/ST category candidates will be given 5 years of relaxation in age.
Official Website: www.cbi.gov.in
How To Apply For Central Bureau Of Investigation Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Applicant must log on to the website of organization www.cbi.gov.in
- Read out the instructions carefully and fill the application form after taking out a print of it.
- Fill the details completely and correctly including the name, address, qualifications, etc. in the form.
- Paste photograph and put signature in the form along with the essentials as a part of the proof.
- Send the complete application form to the CBI, HEAD OFFICE before the last date.
NOTE: Candidates need to note that the written examination will be held on 3rd May 2020 at CBI Training Academy, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad (U.P)