BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has invited candidates to apply online on www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for recruitment for 221 vacancies of Civil Judge to be filled by 28/03/2020. Make sure to read all of the details and instructions provided below so as to follow them during the process of recruitment.
BPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||221|
|Last Date to Apply||28/03/2020|
BPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge-221
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized medical college or university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview of the candidates will be held to make a decision regarding their final selection.
Pay Scale: Handsome pay will be offered to the selected candidates after appointment.
Application Fees: Applicants are to check the fee details as follows and pay the amount of fee applicable category wise:
- General and OBC Category: 600 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ Women of Bihar and PH Candidates: 150 Rupees
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the specified age only as prescribed by the organization i.e 22-35 years as on 01/08/2019.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all the candidates need to go to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the website fill the application form through the link given in the recruitment corner.
- Fill all of the details asked in the form and after that upload a passport size photo and sign of the candidate.
- Fee is to be paid by the candidate via online mode only.
- Once, fee is paid the candidate can submit the application form.
- Make sure to save a soft copy of the application form.
NOTE: The candidates are to apply and submit their applications for the recruitment till 28/03/2020. The candidates need to keep checking and visiting our website regularly to keep getting important updates about the process of recruitment.