Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2020: Income Tax Settlement Commission New Delhi is inviting candidates to apply for the recruitment as suggested by the official notice issued on the official website www.itscindia.gov.in for filling 30 vacancies of Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Enquiry Officer. Application forms are to be filled in offline mode and must be sent to the office by 05/04/2020.
Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Settlement Commission|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Enquiry Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2020|
Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Income Tax Settlement Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant-08
- Junior Hindi Translator, Enquiry Officer-14
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Class 12th/ Graduation in any field from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be recruited by the organization on the basis of merit only.
Pay Scale: Salary of the candidates will be a handsome amount as per the following pay scale:
- Post 1: Rs.5,200-20,200/- per month
- Post 2-3: Rs.9,300-34,800/- per month
Application Fees: The applicants need not to pay any kind of application fee for applying for the process of recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per the rules and regulations only.
Official Website: www.itscindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the details in the format provided by Income Tax Settlement Commission on www.itscindia.gov.in.
- Paste a photo and attach copies of the required academic certificates.
- The completely filled application form must be sent to following address: The Secretary, Principal Bench, Income Tax Settlement Commission, 9th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
NOTE: All the applicants are required to ensure to send the copies of filled application form to the specified address. The same must be received at the office by 05/04/2020. Any such application received after the specified date will be rejected.