BMRCL Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is in the process of recruitment for 03 vacant posts of Senior Document Controller, Associate Document Controller and the applications are to be filled by 04/04/2020. The applications will be filled only on the official website of the organization i.e www.english.bmrc.co.in.
BMRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Senior Document Controller, Associate Document Controller|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2020|
BMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Document Controller-01
- Associate Document Controller-02
Educational Qualifications: All the candidates with a Graduate Degree can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview of all the candidates will be conducted by the organization.
Pay Scale: Rupees 35,910 and Rupees 23,360 will be paid to the selected candidates for Post 1 and 2 respectively.
Application Fees: The application fee to be paid by the candidates of all the categories is NIL.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 40 years and 35 years for Post 1 and 2 respectively.
Official Website: www.english.bmrc.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited i.e www.english.bmrc.co.in.
- Fill all of the required details and upload a photo and sign of the applicant.
- Once all of the details have been filled and photo, sign have been uploaded, upload the copies of all the required academic credentials.
- The form is to be submitted finally after verification of the filled details with the academic certificates.
- The candidates need to keep a copy of the filled application form as record for future reference.
NOTE: The candidates need not send the hard copies to the office address. The applications must be submitted online till 04/04/2020. We will keep you updated about the process of recruitment in the future by providing regular information on our website from time to time.