Bank Of Baroda Recruitment: Bank Of Baroda, a leading Public Sector Bank has announced job vacancies for job seekers this year. The bank invites online applications from eligible and skilled aspirants for recruitment against 01 Vacancies of Chief Risk Officer. Before applying, candidates are advised to read this advertisement carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding age and qualifications.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd April 2020|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online before 22nd April 2020.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have passed Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- The desirable candidate should hold a Certificate in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for this recruitment will be selected based on marks they have scored in written test and Group Discussion.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the bank to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 60 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates of SC/ST category.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Application Process For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Online-
- You should go through the detailed advertisement available under the title “RECRUITMENT OF Chief Risk Officer” on the official website.
- You will have to enter all the required details in the application form correctly.
- You need to upload your latest photograph and signature as per the
specifications given by the bank.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the application form. Attach the documents required.
- Before submission, ensure rechecking all the details.
NOTE: Candidates are informed that this job is on a 3-year contract basis and for the Mumbai region.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|