Western Railway Recruitment: Western Railway has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The railways intend to recruit hardworking and skilled aspirants for the 126 posts of Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Attendant, to serve the nation to fight against deadly COVID-19. All the candidates will be required to attend the Walk-in-Interview on 13 April 2020 via the ‘Recorded WhatsApps Conference Call. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Attendant,|
|Number of Vacancies||126|
|Last Date to Apply||10 April 2020|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Nursing Superintendent – 75
- Hospital Attendant – 51
- Nursing Superintendent – Applicants should have a Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Hospital Attendant – Applicants should have completed 10th std. from a recognized board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 10 April 2020 for the submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview which will be held online.
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs 44900/ + Allowance (Total- Approx Rs 71,261/
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000/+ allowances (Total Approx Rs 33658/month).
Application Fees: This recruitment is on an emergency basis so no application fee is to be paid by applicants.
1. Nursing Superintendent – 20-40 years
2. Hospital Attendant – 18-33 years
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Western Railway Recruitment :
- Job opportunists need to go to wr.indianra ilways.gov.in and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit, then you need to fill the application form with all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Send the above – mentioned documents along with scanned application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date. NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment you need to visit wr.indianra ilways.gov.in and this recruitment is on an urgent basis.