Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai Recruitment: Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department is in search of hardworking and skilled aspirants to recruit them on the 114 posts of Ward Boy. The recruitment is for a particular Mumbai region. If you are interested in this recruitment, you need to apply online after knowing all the details regarding this recruitment by reading this notification completely.
Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai|
|Name of the Job||Ward Boy|
|Number of Vacancies||114|
|Last Date to Apply||17 April 2020|
Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai
Name of The Posts:
- Ward Boy – 114
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 17th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have done 10th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: After the proper verification of documents, the selection will be done based on marks scored in qualifications.
Pay Scale: Attractive pay ranging between Rs.18000 – Rs.56900 per month will be given for the post of Ward Boy.
Application Fees No application fee to be paid for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicants should be less than 38 years of age and more than 18 years of age to apply for the posts Ward Boy under this recruitment.
Official Website: portal.mcgm.gov.in
How To Apply For Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit to portal.mcgm.gov.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before 17th April 2020 to confirm your entry via email to email@example.com
- Print the application form for future use.
NOTE: For any help regarding the dates of an interview and other criteria, please visit the official site.