APSC Recruitment: Assam Public Service Commission is going to organize recruitment processes named lecturers. There are 99 posts for which candidates can appear in the examination process for this they have to apply before the last date. All the necessary information about- how to apply, selection process details, educational qualifications, and fee-related to the particular vacancy are given below.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer in D.I.E.T under Elementary Education Department|
|Number of vacancies||99|
|Last day to apply Offline||30 September 2022|
APSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Lecturer/Maths- 5
- Lecturer/Social Science-01
- Lecturer/Py. Education-02
- Lecturer/Art Edu-04
- Lecturer/ In-service Education-03
- Lecturer/DRU -08
- Lecturer/P & M-09
- Lecturer/Work Experience-02
- Lecturer/ET -04
Number of vacancies: 99
Candidates who want to apply they must have a Degree/ Master’s Degree or M.Ed./ NET/SLET from a recognized university or Institution.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that they should be 21 to 38 Years counted from 01-01-2022.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, have to qualify for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/-
- For BPL Candidate: Nil
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs.13000/- Per month salary according to the organization’s payroll.
The last Date to Apply Online is 30-09-2022.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling out the application form.
- Fill in all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below-given address.
Postal Address Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, 781022.
Important Links to Follow for APSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Application Form Pdf||Check Here|
Note: So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named APSC Recruitment for 99 Lecturer Posts at www.apsc.nic.in.