TNPSC (CCSE & CSSSE) Recruitment 2022: – We would like to inform you that TNPSC whose full form is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published job recruitment under TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant Statistical Investigator and Others. That’s a good opportunity and we would recommend you to catch this as soon as possible. A candidate who has eligibility and wanted to apply may apply for 232 seats before the last date which is 14th October 2022. The whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Job Opportunity at APSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Combined Civil Services Examination-III, Combined Statistical
Subordinate Services Examination
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Statistical Investigator and Others|
|Number of Posts||232|
|Last date of application||15 September 2022 to 14 October 2022|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Statistical Investigator-211
- Statistical Compiler-01
- Junior Inspector-14
Candidate should have passed Degree in Statistics/Computer or Pre-University Or Higher Secondary Examination from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
A candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be between 18-32 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC candidate
- Relaxation of 5 years for ST candidate
- Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidate
- Relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidate
Selection of any candidate will be done in this phase. Candidate has to clear their
- Written examination
- Oral test
The application fee for a candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 150/- + Rs. 100/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
- For Post 1,4,5- Rs 20600- 75900
- For Post 2,3- Rs 19500- 71900
|Date of Notification||15-09-2022|
|Last date for Online Application||14-10-2022|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI/ Indian bank)||14-10-2022|
|Date of Examination [Combined Civil Services Examination-III ]||28-01-2023 from 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Date of Examination [Combined Statistical
Subordinate Services Examination]
|29-01-2023 from 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. and 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
How to apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates may visit the official website www.tnpscexams.in
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- See the appropriate link on Home Page
- Click on the link and give further details to Register yourself
- Proceed to the next step and upload a photo and signature
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if required
- Pay the application fee through your preferred format like net banking or challan.
- Read the instructions before submitting the application form and submit it.
Important Links to Follow for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Stat Civil Service|
|Apply Online Links||Stat Civil Service|
Note: We have provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2022-Apply Online for 232 Assistant Statistical Investigator and Others Posts, and if you want to know the information in detail then we advise you to go once to the official web link which is www.tnpscexams.in.