Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment: Ministry Of Earth Sciences has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to hire experienced and energetic aspirants for engagement as “Scientist G” to fill up the 03 various posts vacant in the Indian Meteorological Department, New Delhi. If you are interested in MOES recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job recruitment notice to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding Scientist recruitment.
Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry Of Earth Sciences|
|Name of the Job||Scientist G|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||3 May and 21 May 2020|
Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry Of Earth Sciences
Name of The Posts: Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment is for the 03 Scientist G Posts.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Master’s Degree in Physics/ Maths/Atmosphere science etc. from recognized Institution / University.
Last Date To Apply:
- The final date for submission of offline application form is 3 May 2020.
- Candidates living in remote or far-flung areas can submit the application forms the latest by 21 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- For the post of Scientist, chosen candidates will get Rs.144200 – Rs.218200 per month.
Application Fees: Check the official site of MOES to know this structure.
Age criteria: Aspirants should be less than 50 years counted from 3rd May 2020. Further age exemption will be given to the reserved category by the Ministry Of Earth Sciences.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit moes.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to moes.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- For filling up online application form first of all click on the link Recruitment For Scientist G.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc as demanded by MOES.
- Also, attach the latest photograph in passport size.
- Send the application form before the last date to The Deputy Secretary, Ministry Of Earth Sciences. Prithvi Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site of the Ministry Of Earth Sciences.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|