Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2022: Ministry Of Earth Sciences has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to hire experienced and energetic aspirants for engagement as “Project Scientist and JRF” to fill up the 160+ various posts vacant in the Indian Meteorological Department, New Delhi. If you are interested in MOES recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job recruitment notice to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding Scientist recruitment.
Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry Of Earth Sciences|
|Name of the Job||Project Scientist and JRF|
|Number of Vacancies||160+|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09 October 2022|
Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry Of Earth Sciences
Name of The Posts: Ministry Of Earth Sciences
- Project Scientist-III/Weather/Krishi -01
- Project Scientist-II/Weather/Krishi -06
- Project Scientist-I/Weather/Krishi -10
- Project Scientist-III/Weather/Aviation -03
- Project Scientist-II/Weather/Aviation -05
- Project Scientist-I/Weather/Aviation -02
- Research Associate/Weather- 22
- Research Associate/Atmospheric – 02
- JRF/SRF/Weather- 20
- JRF/SRF/Upgradation – 10
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Master’s Degree in Physics/ Maths/ Atmosphere science etc. from a recognized Institution / University.
Last Date To Apply:
- The final date for submission of the online application form is 09 October 2022.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interviews.
- For Project Scientist-III- Rs 78000
- For Project Scientist-II- Rs 67000
- For Project Scientist-I- Rs 67000
- For Research Associate-Rs 47000
- For JRF- Rs 35000
Application Fees: Check the official site of MOES to know this structure.
Also, Check the Latest Notification RBI BRBNMPL Recruitment 2022
Age criteria: Aspirants should be as follows counted from Ist September 2022. Further age exemption will be given to the reserved category by the Ministry Of Earth Sciences.
- For Project Scientist-III- 45 Years
- For Project Scientist-II- 40 Years
- For Project Scientist-I/Research Associate- 35 Years
- For JRF- 28 Years
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://mausam.imd.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to moes.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- For filling up the online application form first of all click on the link Recruitment For Project Scientist.
- Fill out the application form and upload a passport-size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc as demanded by MOES.
- Also, attach the latest photograph in passport size.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
Important Links to Follow for Ministry Of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above-mentioned official site of the Ministry Of Earth Sciences.