Women & Child Development Department Recruitment: Women & Child Development Department of Lakshadweep has issued a notice regarding the requirement of various Warden/Village Extension Officer on the vacant 08 vacancies. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for these posts. The mode of submission of the application form is offline on the concerned address mentioned below on or before 31 July 2020. The recruitment is on a regular basis.
Women & Child Development Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Women & Child Development Department Lakshadweep|
|Name of the Job||Warden/Village Extension Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Women & Child Development Department Recruitment:
Company Name: Women & Child Development Department Lakshadweep
Name of The Posts:
- Warden/Village Extension Officer – 08
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission has started and it needs to be filed on or before 31 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done 12th with VEO Training Course from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Written tests will be conducted for hiring candidates on vacant posts listed under this recruitment.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay of Rs.25500 per month will be offered to applicants under this recruitment.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the WCDD officials to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the job seekers must be between the specified age limit of 18-30 years from the specified date. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category by WCDD Officials
Official Website: lakshadweep.gov.in
Application Process For Women & Child Development Department Lakshadweep Recruitment Offline-
- Go to lakshadweep.gov.in and open the official link regarding this recruitment under the Career section.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date to Director, Women & Child Development Department, UT Of Lakshadweep
NOTE: For more information, you should visit the official site mentioned above.