Allahabad High Court Recruitment: Applications for contractual engagement for one year on 102 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad are invited from fresh Law Graduates on or before 8 August 2020. The application forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and it’s Lucknow Bench. Application forms may also be downloaded from the official website of High Court, Allahabad. The application forms will be accepted offline. More details are given below so read carefully.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Allahabad High Court
|Name of the Job
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|8 August 2020
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Allahabad High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerks (Trainee) – 102
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation In Law from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is 8 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- For the post of Law Clerks, chosen candidates will get Rs.15000 per month.
- Applicants of any category have to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be between 21-26 years counted from 1 July 2020. AHC will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Important Instructions to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.allahabadhighcourt.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Download and fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Pay the application fee and paste your photograph and signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date to Registrar General, High Court Of Judicature, Allahabad
NOTE: The photo attached with the application form should be self-attested and also by some Gazetted Officer.