Western Railway Recruitment: Western Railway has released a job advertisement for this year for the engagement of the Staff. The Railways invites applications online via the official site from interested and skilled applicants to fill up the 177 Posts Of Hospital Attendant, House Keeping assistant, etc.. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment. The last date is 24 May 2020 so apply as soon as possible.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Hospital Attendant, House Keeping assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||177|
|Last Date to Apply||24 May 2020|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- GDMO – 09
- CMP Specialist – 11
- Renal Replacement – 02
- Hospital Attendant – 65
- House Keeping assistant – 90
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the online application form is 24 May 2020 while the submission has started from 18 May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have done 10th/Diploma in respective specialty/PG Degree from a reputed college/institute, or university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on performance in Telephone Interview/Whatsapp Interview.
- GDMO – Rs.75000 per month
- CMP Specialist – Rs.95000 per month
- Renal Replacement – Rs.35400 per month
- Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000 per month
- House Keeping assistant – Rs.18000 per month
Application Fees: WR does not demand any application fee from applicants.
- GDMO – Maximum age of 53 years
- CMP Specialist – Maximum age 53 years
- Renal Replacement – 20 – 33 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 – 33 years
- House Keeping assistant –
- 18 – 33 years
Official Website: wr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For Western Railway Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed on these various posts then you need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, ‘No Objection Certificate’ etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: You need to note that interview will be held on 26 May for various posts under this recruitment.