Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment: Thane Municipal Corporation needs staff for COVID Care Center, Dedicated COVID Health Center, COVID Hospital, etc. so that’s why it has announced job vacancies for this year. There are a total of 1414 Posts of GNM, Medical Officer, Health inspector, etc which need to be filled by hardworking and dedicated professionals. The recruitment is on an urgent basis so no application forms need to be filled.
Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Thane Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||GNM, Medical Officer, Health inspector, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||1414|
|Last Date to Apply||30 May 2020|
Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Thane Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Intensivist – 04
- Jr. Resident – 10
- Medical Officer – 226
- Medical Officer Ayurved – 100
- Health Inspector – 50
- Sister In Charge – 150
- GNM – 195
- ANM – 110
- Laboratory Technician – 69
- Lab Assistant Technician – 50
- ECG Operator – 30
- Aaya – 106
- Ward Boy – 200
- Data Entry Operator – 46
- Pharmacist – 29
- Senior Resident – 39
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists applying for various posts should have done 7th/10th/12th/Diploma in Health Inspector/GNM/ANM/Pharmacy/DMLT/BAMS/MBBS/DNB/MD/MS from an accredited board/university/board.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment is on an urgent basis so selection will be done on the performance in Personal Interview.
- Intensivist – Rs.2 lac per month
- Jr. Resident – Rs.45000 per month
- Medical Officer – Rs.60000 per month
- Medical Officer Ayurved – Rs.40000 per month
- Health Inspector – Rs.22500 per month
- Sister In Charge – Rs.35000 per month
- GNM – Rs.30000 per month
- ANM – Rs.25000 per month
- Laboratory Technician – Rs.20000 per month
- Lab Assistant Technician – Rs.18000 per month
- ECG Operator – Rs.22500 per month
- Aaya – Rs.22500 per month
- Ward Boy – Rs.20000 per month
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.20000 per month
- Pharmacist – Rs.22500 per month
- Senior Resident – Rs.20000 per month
Application Fees: As the recruitment is on an urgent and temporary basis so no application fee is asked by TMC.
1. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 38 years for all the posts except the post of senior resident.
2. For senior residents post maximum age limit of 40 years is allowed.
Official Website: www.thanecity.gov.in
Application Process For Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you are interested in this recruitment and have gone through all the information in terms of age, qualification etc.then you can appear for the walking interview from 22 May to 30 May 20020 at Principal Corporation Headquarters, Mahapalika Bhavan, Almeda Road, Chandan Wadi, Pachpakhadi, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602.
- Carry your id proofs, qualification mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
NOTE: You keep an eye on the official website to know the dates of the interview and various other details related to this recruitment.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|