West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission has circulated an advertisement regarding the 05 Vacant posts of Dialysis Technician Grade-III. The last date for the Online fill-up of form is the 05th of August 2019. Let us have a look inside the notification given below before applying for the post.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|West Bengal Public Service Commission
|Name of the Job
|Dialysis Technician Grade-III
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|05th August 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Dialysis Technician Grade-III – 05
Last Date to Apply: 05-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 12th Passed with two years certificate in Dialysis Technician from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5400 to 25200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 2900/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 110/- with little transaction charge.
- No fees for remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Fill up the details in the form on the official website www.pscwb.org.in
- The form must contain the details about the name, address, experiences, and contact, etc.
- Then upload the latest passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees in the method suitable for you online/offline.
- Finally, submit the form before its last date and don’t forget to take out a print copy for further reference.
NOTE: The candidate must remember to go to the web page of the organization for the latest news related to the post.