Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: As you will already aware of the recruitment notice circulated by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on 02 Vacant posts of Computer Programmer in Itanagar. The due date for Online application of form is 23rd August 2019. The person interested and eligible for the post can read the information given in the paragraph given below before the application of post.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Computer Programmer|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||23rd August 2019|
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Programmer – 02
Last Date to Apply: 23rd August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications or B.E or B.Tech in Computer Application from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44900 to 142400/- per month.
- Rs. 150/- for all candidates, pay through online mode.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 23rd August 2019.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- An applicant must log the website of the organization.
- The important instructions appear on the web page, read it carefully.
- Fill the application form with the details including the name, address, qualification, experience, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the form by the last date.
- Pay the fees and submit the form until the end of its due date.
- Keep the print copy of the application for future reference.
NOTE: The candidate has the duty to check the latest updates on the official website.