Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment: We are publishing this notification to inform you that the Vellore Institute of Technology has published a job vacancy notification for the 02 posts of Research/JRF/SRF. The institute wants to recruit talented and hardworking aspirants to fill up the various posts. If you are interested in this recruitment then read this notification to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding it.
Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Job||Research/JRF/SRF|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||14th April 2020|
Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vellore Institute of Technology
Name of The Posts: Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 is for the 02 posts of JRF Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Last Date to Apply: CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT
APPLICATION IS 14th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job seekers who are applying for this job should have done B.E./B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering + M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics with a minimum of 70% in both UG and PG from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Written Test followed by Personal Interview will be conducted to check the proficiency of candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/- per month plus 10% HRA will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: No application fee is demanded by the university for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of applicants should be less than 30 Years.
Official Website: https://careers.vit.ac.in
How To Apply For Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates must apply online through the website https://careers.vit.ac.in.
- Candidates must upload the self-attested documents/certificates like Date of Birth, Experience, Desirable Qualification, mark sheet of Matriculation,/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification, caste certificate, etc.
- Candidates shall carry the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Submit the application form.
- You are informed that the interview will be held in the School of Electrical Engineering (SELECT), VIT Vellore.
- The date of the interview will be communicated as soon as possible.
- This is a contractual job for one year.
- This project is under Project Investigator Dr. N. Rajasekar, Professor, Department of Energy and Power Electronics, School of Electrical Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|