Punjab School Education Board Recruitment: Those candidates who are desperately looking for a teaching job can now apply for recruitment for Punjab School Education Board by filling the applications online on www.educationrecruitmentboard.com for engagement as Elementary Teacher Training (ETT). Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Punjab School Education Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab School Education Board|
|Name of the Job||Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)|
|Number of Vacancies||1664|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2020|
Punjab School Education Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab School Education Board
Name of The Posts: Punjab School Education Board Recruitment is for the 1664 posts of Elementary Teacher Training (ETT).
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the online application form is 15th April 2020 and the application fee is to be paid on or before 16th April 2020.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board with a minimum of 55 % marks for General category students and 50 % for SC/St category students.
- Aspirants should also have done a minimum of two years’ Elementary Teachers’ Training course from the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
Selection Procedure: Marks scored in written tests will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary of Rs.10300 per month will be given to deployed candidates
- For General & OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.1000.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates, the application fee is Rs.500.
Age criteria: Applicants age should be less than 37 years and more than 18 years counted from 1.1.2020. Relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates of reserved category.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
How To Apply For Punjab School Education Board Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of credentials asked.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Pay the application fee according to your category through online payment mode using Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card.
- Submit the form after rechecking all the details once again.
NOTE: You need to note that the last date for payment of application fee is 16th April 2020. For more details visit the official site.