UCIL Recruitment: Uranium Corporation of India Limited works under the Department of Atomic Energy and invites online applications from suitable Indian citizens on or before 10 August 2020 via the official site. The corporation is looking for dynamic, professional, and result oriented applicants to fill up 136 Posts Of Mining Mate, Blaster, etc. More details regarding the name, number of posts available under this recruitment is mentioned in this article.
UCIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Bank||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Mining Mate, Blaster|
|Number of Vacancies||136|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of UCIL Recruitment:
Company Name: Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 04
- Mining Mate -C – 52
- Boiler-compressor Attendant-A – 03
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14
- Blaster-B – 04
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 06
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 10 August 2020 and the online submission starts from 18 May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have done B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry)/Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant
Certificate/ Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: UCILOfficials are going to select the candidates through the Performance in the computer-based online test.
- Mining Mate-C – Rs.33087 per month
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A – Rs.32180 per month
- Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B – Rs.32633 per month
- Graduate Operational Trainee – Maximum age limit of 30 years
- Mining Mate -C – Maximum age limit of 35 years
- Boiler-compressor Attendant-A – Maximum age limit of 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver-B – Maximum age limit of 32 years
- Blaster-B – Maximum age limit of 32 years
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – Maximum age limit of 32 years
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – Maximum age limit of 32 years
1. GEN/OBC – Rs.500
2. SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates – NIL
Official Website: www.ucil.gov.in
Application Process For UCIL Recruitment Online-
- You need to visit www.ucil.gov.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Now fill the application form according to the prescribed format.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with pp size photo and digital signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
NOTE: The candidates should check the official site from time to time to know the interview date.